Ivy Classic Wire Stripper/Cutter 8-20 AWG
- Hardened High-Carbon Steel SAE 1049 with Black Oxide Finish for Long Life.
- Rockwell Hardness of HRC 48 for Durability.
- Cuts & strips solid AWG 8 - 18 and stranded AWG 10-20 copper wire.
- Serrated Pliers for pulling and working wire and small nuts.
- Easy to read markings on both sides for stripping from either direction.
- Precision-ground stripping holes for consistent removal of insulation.
- Half-inch curved scissor action cutting edge.
- Looping holes to quickly loop and bend wire.
- Closure lock for easy storage.
- Coil spring for self opening action.
- Soft plastic handles for a non-slip grip.
- Warning: Not insulated. Handles are NOT intended for protection against electric shock. Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
**New Old Stock