Ivy Classic Romex Wire Stripper/Cutter
- Hardened High-Carbon Steel SAE 1049 with Black Oxide Finish for Long Life.
- Rockwell Hardness of HRC 48 for Durability.
- Cuts & strips NM-B cable 12/2 & 14/2, and solid AWG 12-14.
- Shears screws 6-32, 8-32 leaving a perfect lead thread.
- Easy to read markings on both sides for stripping from either direction.
- Precision-ground specially designed stripping stations easily remove outer jacket of Romex® cable.
- Looping holes to quickly loop and bend wire.
- Large curved blade smoothly cuts Romex® in a single action.
- Closure lock for easy storage.
- Coil spring for self opening action.
- Power Pro Grip® - Durable Santoprene® soft grip handles over PVC inners for added comfort.
- Warning: Not insulated. Handles are NOT intended for protection against electric shock. Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
**New Old Stock