Ivy Classic Multi-Purpose Wiring Tool
- Hardened High-Carbon Steel SAE 1049 with Black Oxide Finish for Long Life.
- Rockwell Hardness of HRC 48 for Durability.
- Cuts & strips solid AWG 8-20 and stranded AWG 10-22 copper wire.
- Shears screws 4-40, 5-40, 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24 leaving a perfect lead thread.
- Extra-narrow serrated plier nose for pulling, working, and looping wire in tight spaces.
- Precision-ground stripping holes for consistent removal of insulation.
- Easy to read markings on both sides for stripping from either direction.
- Straight scissors action cutting edge.
- Professionally crimp insulated and non-insulated terminals for 10-22 AWG wire 7-8 mm ignition terminals.
- Power Pro Grip® - Durable Santoprene® soft grip handles over PVC inners for added comfort.
- Warning: Not insulated. Handles are NOT intended for protection against electric shock. Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
**New Old Stock