E6011, 1/8" x 5 lbs. Stick Electrode
UPC #: 032277312050
This E6011 mild steel welding rod is perfect for all-position welding. These electrodes feature strong arc force capabilities for deep penetration and fast freezing on dirty, rusty and painted materials. Ideal for AC operation, but also functions with DC+.
- Recommended polarity: AC, DCEP, DCEN (either polarity)
- Diameter: 1/8" (.0125 millimeters)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.26 kg)
- Tensile strength: 60,000 PSI
- Amperage: 55-125
OUT OF POSITION WELDING
- Fast metal solidification accommodates welding in vertical and overhead positions.
- Minimal surface preparation is required, and light slag allows for easy clean-up.
STRONG ARC FORCE
- The strong arc force capabilities make these electrodes excellent for rusty or oily steel in maintenance or repair applications.
FASTER TRAVEL SPEEDS
- Smooth arc wetting and spread with good spatter provides fast deposition and flatter contour fillets.