Variable Pitch Bi-Metal Hole Saws - Cobalt Advantedge®
- Cobalt Advantedge® blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting in most machinable materials including, stainless and mild steels, non-ferrous metals, plastic and wood.
- Bi-Metal construction with M-3 cutting edge.
- Variable pitch, positive rake tooth design (4-6 TPI).
- Deep gullet fleam ground teeth cuts wood 40% faster.
- Thick backing plate prevents stripping and increases torque.
- 1-5/8" cutting depth cuts through 2 x 4s in one pass.
California residents see: WARNING Proposition 65
*New Old Stock, Packaging May Be Different or Discolored*