Ripping Claw Solid Steel Hammers - Vibration Cushioned
- VIBRATION CUSHIONED: Vibration from the hammer is absorbed through the shaft into co-molded contoured rubber handle.
- ONE PIECE, SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION: For strength and durability.
- DROP-FORGED: One-piece, drop-forged with milled face, fully polished head and shaft.
- RIPPING CLAW: Ideal for driving and pulling nails, prying boards, demolition work, splitting lumber and more.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Weight: 22 oz., Length: 15-5/8", Face: Milled.
California residents see: Proposition 65 WARNING